2024 Kodiak Crab Festival Logo Contest
The deadline to submit a logo design for Crab Fest 2024 has passed. Winner will be announced by December 15th!
The winning design artwork will be displayed on the 2024 Crab Festival shirts, buttons, pins, and promotional advertising.
THIS YEAR, THE THEME IS “Crab Fest 66–All Roads Lead To The Spit”
Details & Rules
The Crab Fest Committee has selected the slogan “Crab Fest 66- All Roads Lead To The Spit” for the 2024 Kodiak Crab Festival. Let your imagination take flight. There are no restrictions.
There are no age restrictions; however, only finished, quality pieces should be submitted. All logo submissions for the 2024 Crab Festival must reach the Kodiak Chamber of Commerce office, 100 Marine Way, Suite 300 by 5 PM on Tuesday, November 28th, 2023.
- The logo should incorporate the image of a crab within the design.
- Limited to 5 colors (this includes white and black + 3 colors).
- It could also reflect some aspects of the Crab Festival, such as the midway, carnival, parade, sporting, and outdoor events, the fishing fleet, or other themes associated with Kodiak Island, such as our wildlife or cultural heritage.
- Logos need to be original, tasteful, and of high quality.
- Logos are limited to a maximum of 5 colors (This includes white and black.)
- Submit entries on 8½” x 11” white paper with the artist’s name, address, and telephone number on the back.
- Artists should submit entries electronically to Ellen Simeonoff, Executive Director at email@example.com.
- All entries must be received no later than 5 PM on Tuesday, November 28th, 2023 to be considered.
- By submitting artwork, the artist confirms that the work is their own and that they have the rights to it
- Logos may be computer-generated.
- Do not submit extremely detailed designs. Pins are typically 1” round and do not reproduce fine detail well.
- Artists may submit as many entries as they wish.
- The Chamber reserves the right to select the final slogan and logo design and reserves the right to solicit an image should no entries meet the requirements.
- The Chamber reserves the right to use potential slogans for future use.
Winners will be notified by Wednesday, December 6th, 2023. The winner will receive $500 and a selection of Crab Fest merchandise. All non-winning entries will be available for pick up no later than Monday, December 18th, 2023, at the Chamber office. If you should have any questions, please contact Ellen Simeonoff, Executive Director, at (907) 486-5557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.