Want to participate in Crab Fest? Register Now!
(1) Download and review the 2023 Kodiak Crab Festival® Vendor Handbook
(2) Complete your Registration. Early registration opens for Kodiak Chamber Members opens on January 31, 2023. General registration opens on February 6, 2023.
(3) Return permits, certifications, and documents by email (email@example.com), dropping them off, or mail them to the Chamber no later than April 25, 2023.
Kodiak Chamber of Commerce
Crab Fest Application
100 East Marine Way, Suite 300
Kodiak, AK 99615
Phone: (907) 486-5557
(4) A Chamber representative will call to confirm your booth details after April 25, 2023.
(5) All booths must be paid in full at time of registration.
If there are any questions during the process please call (907) 486-5557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules and Regulations
Vendors should thoroughly read over the 2023 Kodiak Crab Festival® Vendor Handbook. All regulations will be strictly enforced.
By registering, you agree to abide by the outlined rules and regulations noted below.
Every vendor will be charged a $250 refundable security deposit that will be returned within five (5) days of the Festival.
Should any rules and regulations be broken, the refundable security deposit of $250 will be forfeited.
- I/We have read and understand the rules and conditions for booth operations during the Kodiak Crab Festival®
- I/We have read and will abide by the 2023 Kodiak Crab Festival® Handbook.
- I/We will not drive a vehicle on the midway or in booth areas during event hours.
- I/We agree we will be open during all the event hours unless given permission by 2023 Kodiak Crab Festival® Management.
- I/We agree to have an appropriate fire extinguisher for my booth.
Registration does not guarantee the reservation. The Crab Festival® Manager will confirm booth information after April 25, 2023. All registration is on a first come first serve basis. Early registration for Kodiak Chamber of Commerce members opens January 31, 2023. General registration opens on February 6, 2023.
All Vendor applications submitted after April 25, 2023 will be subject to a $100 late processing fee.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All registrations must be received by April 25, 2023.
Any cancellations or changes must be in writing to the Kodiak Chamber of Commerce and received by our office by May 1, 2023. If a written cancellation request is received on or before this date, a refund will be made minus a $75 service fee.
After May 1, 2023, no refunds will be made.
All payments must be received at time of registration.