2023 Kodiak Crab Festival Logo Contest
Would you like to see your artwork all over Crab Fest? Then enter your design in the 2023 Kodiak Crab Festival Logo Contest!
If your design is selected, you will have your artwork displayed on the 2023 Crab Festival shirts, buttons, pins, and promotional advertising.
THIS YEAR, THE THEME IS “Crab Fest, Bringing Kodiak Together for 65 Years”
The Crab Fest Committee has selected the slogan “Crab Fest, Bringing Kodiak Together for 65 Years” for the 2023 Kodiak Crab Festival. Let your imagination run wild! There are no restrictions.
There are no age restrictions; however, only finished, quality pieces should be submitted. All logo submissions for the 2023 Crab Festival must reach the Kodiak Chamber of Commerce office, 100 Marine Way, by 5 PM on Monday, November 14th, 2022.
- The logo should incorporate the image of a crab within the design.
- Limited to 5 colors (this includes white and black + 3 colors).
- It could also reflect some aspects of the Crab Festival, such as the midway, carnival, parade, sporting, and outdoor events, the fishing fleet, or other themes associated with Kodiak Island, such as our wildlife or cultural heritage.
- Logos need to be original, tasteful, and of high quality.
- Logos are limited to a maximum of 5 colors (This includes white and black.)
- Submit entries on 8½” x 11” white paper with the artist’s name, address, and telephone number on the back.
- Artists should submit entries electronically to Jena Lowmaster, Kodiak Crab Festival Manager, at email@example.com.
- All entries must be received no later than 5 PM on Monday, November 14th, 2022 to be considered.
- By submitting artwork, the artist confirms that the work is their own and that they have the rights to it
- Logos may be computer-generated.
- Do not submit extremely detailed designs. Pins are typically 1” round and do not reproduce fine detail well.
- Artists may submit as many entries as they wish.
- The Chamber reserves the right to select the final slogan and logo design and reserves the right to solicit an image should no entries meet the requirements.
- The Chamber reserves the right to use potential slogans for future use.
Winners will be notified by Monday, November 21st, 2022. The winner will receive $300 and a selection of Crab Fest merchandise. All non-winning entries will be available for pick up no later than Friday, December 16th, 2022, at the Chamber office. If you should have any questions, please contact Jena Lowmaster, Kodiak Crab Festival Manager, at (907) 486-5557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.