2022 Kodiak Crab Festival Logo Contest
Would you like to see your artwork all over Crab Fest? Then enter your design in the 2022 Kodiak Crab Festival Logo Contest!
If your design is selected, you will have your artwork displayed on the 2022 Crab Festival shirts, buttons, pins, and promotional advertising.
THIS YEAR, THE THEME IS “LET’S GET CRACKIN”
The Crab Fest Committee has selected the slogan “Let’s Get Crackin” for the 2022 Kodiak Crab Festival. Let your imagination run wild! There are no restrictions.
There are no age restrictions, however, only finished, quality pieces should be submitted. All logo submissions for the 2022 Crab Festival must reach the Kodiak Chamber of Commerce office, 100 Marine Way, by 5 PM on Wednesday, November 10th, 2021.
- The logo should incorporate the image of a crab within the design.
- Limited to 5 colors (this includes white and black + 3 colors).
- It could also reflect some aspects of the Crab Festival, such as the midway, carnival, parade, sporting, and outdoor events, the fishing fleet, or other themes associated with Kodiak Island, such as our wildlife or cultural heritage.
- Logos need to be original, tasteful, and of high quality.
- Logos are limited to a maximum of 5 colors (This includes white and black).
- Submit entries on 8½” x 11” white paper with the artist’s name, address, and telephone number on the back.
- Artists should submit entries electronically to Jena Lowmaster, Kodiak Crab Festival Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All entries must be received no later than 5 PM on Wednesday, November 10th, 2021 to be considered.
- By submitting artwork, the artist confirms that the work is their own and that they have the rights to it
- Logos may be computer-generated.
- Do not submit extremely detailed designs. Pins are typically 1” round and do not reproduce fine detail well.
- Artists may submit as many entries as they wish.
- The Chamber reserves the right to select the final slogan and logo design and reserves the right to solicit an image should no entries meet the requirements.
- The Chamber reserves the right to use potential slogans for future use.
There will be a special category for Children 11 and under. They will receive a special prize package awarded to them. The same rules apply as the above. This does not exclude them from the overall contest.
Winners will be notified by Monday, November 29th, 2021. The winner will receive $300 and a selection of Crab Fest merchandise. All non-winning entries will be available for pick up no later than Thursday, December 23rd, 2021 at the Chamber office. If you should have any questions, please contact Jena Lowmaster, Kodiak Crab Festival Manager, at (907) 486-5557 or email@example.com.